The Mediterranean climate is a variant of the subtropical climate. It receives this name because this variant occurs in the regions near the Mediterranean Sea. It is characterized by cold and rainy winters versus hot, dry summers. Do you want to know exactly what the Mediterranean climate is like? Here we explain it to you.
Steps to follow:
1. In general, the Mediterranean climate has generally warm temperatures. Areas such as Spain, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Morocco, part of Chile, California and Australia, among others, enjoy a pleasant climate throughout the year.
The procedure begins with one or two incisions in the skin, usually in the
After surgery, a plaster splint is placed to secure the correct position. Depending on the surgery, the patient may go home the same day or stay in the hospital for one to three days. The child will have to keep the foot in an elevated position and will be able to combat the pain with the help of painkillers. The specialist will frequently check the skin around the child’s cast to make sure it does not impede circulation. The patient must wear the cast for six to twelve weeks, although it can be renewed.
After removing the last cast, the pediatrician will indicate the use of a brace and will probably refer the child to a physical therapist who will teach exercises to strengthen the foot and improve its flexibility.
Although most cases are definitively corrected after surgery, older children who have undergone the operation may need another surgery in the future if they still have foot deformity.
2. The areas near the sea have a high humidity index, especially in the summer months. They may not be as hot as they are indoors, but the wind chill caused by humidity adds to the feeling of heat.
3. The autumns are usually very rainy, constantly. Almost the only time that it rains in the whole year. They are accompanied by an average temperature with a tendency to go down slowly during these dates.
4. Winters are warm accompanied by cold waves that cause large drops in temperatures during those days. In certain areas, well into winter, it can even snow at this time of year.
5. Spring is the most pleasant and beautiful time of the year in areas with a Mediterranean climate. The good weather begins, temperatures rise, some heat or much more in the interior areas and, sometimes, some rains can surprise during these days.
6. The summers are quite hot and dry throughout the area, with very high temperatures in the interior areas, exceeding 35-40 degrees in some areas. In general, there are great droughts that cause a lot of damage to fauna and land.
7. During the summer months, due to the high temperatures, there is a great desertification and dryness of the lands, which causes forest fires, causing the loss of the soil that will be re-originated with the autumn rains.