Having beautiful hands is not always easy because, sometimes, there is no choice but to have to carry out a series of jobs that damage them or accelerate the aging of the skin, especially if they are not well cared for on a daily basis. However, it is not an impossible goal either because, fortunately, today, there are many treatments and remedies that allow you to look perfect and with firm skin free of blemishes or other signs of aging.
If you consider that you have ugly hands and want to know how to have perfect hands, we are going to explain a series of treatments and tricks focused on how to have beautiful hands. Also, the advantage is that you can get it without much effort. Of course, we already anticipate that you will need to be constant, although you will not need many minutes a day to introduce these guidelines into your daily routine.
Treatments for aged hands
To have beautiful hands, it is essential that they do not look old. And, to achieve this, there are several alternatives that you can do in specialized beauty centers or apply them and follow them at home comfortably in your day to day. What can be done? Well, all this:
- Hyaluronic acid: it is the natural component that is being used the most to slow down the passage of time in the skin. And hands are no exception. In fact, there are many beauty centers that are applying it through injections or with the mesotherapy technique, either alone or in combination with other components such as vitamins, coenzymes or amino acids. With this system it is possible to achieve good rehydration and increase the thickness of the tissue of the hands.
- Collagen: If you have ugly hands, collagen may be another solution you have available. It is also about introducing it with infiltrations to remove that aspect of languor of the hands and that the bones are less marked. So, you can have more beautiful hands.
- Hydroquinone: if you have stains on your hands, you are surely wondering how to have perfect hands and what you can do to achieve it. In these cases, the most used solution is hydroquinone, which is used in many cosmetics that you can also apply at home, since it is one of the main components of anti-blemish creams. However, creams that contain acids such as glycolic, kojic, azelaic or phytic, which have a depigmenting effect, are also effective.
Homemade mask for battered hands
As we have mentioned before, performing certain jobs or direct contact with some cleaning products can contribute to unattractive hands. However, for these cases, there are also effective remedies, such as a homemade mask for battered hands.
- Bee wax
- Mango butter
- Coconut oil
- Carrot essence
They are all components that help regenerate the skin and hydrate it, as they are rich in fatty acids and antioxidants. But how to have perfect hands with this mask? You just have to follow the following steps to prepare and use it.
- Put approximately 60 grams of beeswax in a saucepan to melt in a water bath.
- Once it is melted, add 24 grams of mango butter and mix well.
- Next, add 120 grams of coconut oil and ten drops of carrot essence.
- Stir well again so that a homogeneous mixture remains.
- Put the mixture in a glass jar with a lid, but wait to cover it until it cools well and has a texture like a boxed hand cream you buy in stores.
Then it only remains to apply it every night before going to sleep so that the skin benefits from all its properties.
How to exfoliate your hands to make them nice and smooth
To have beautiful hands, another of the basic care is exfoliation. Many times, it is only done on the face and it is a mistake because all skin needs to remove dead cells. In any beauty and cosmetic store, you have specific scrubs for hands, which are very easy to apply because they are usually used all the same.
Anyway, if you prefer natural remedies, you can make your own scrub with a little olive oil and sugar. You just have to do the following:
- Mix the two ingredients well.
- Next, apply them to your hands with a massage so that the sugar grains carry away the dead cells, while the olive oil hydrates and nourishes the skin.
- Let it act for about ten minutes(they start counting after finishing the massage).
- Afterwards, rinse your hands with plenty of water and say goodbye to ugly hands.
How to have beautiful nails (short or long)
When it comes to talking about how to have young and perfect hands, the importance of nails cannot be ignored. And they are fundamental. In addition to doing the manicure (even if you don’t use nail polish), it is key to follow a series of tips so that they are in perfect condition. Otherwise, it will be difficult for you to stop saying that you have ugly hands. For this, for example, it is important that:
- Wear gloves: it is important that you wear gloves whenever you have to do any household chores, as well as use detergents or cleaning products, especially those that are more aggressive such as bleach.
- No hot water: do not use hot water as much as possible because it dries out the skin and promotes sagging, apart from reducing the natural oils that are present in the dermis.
- Use hand cream: apply hand cream without forgetting the nails, as well as their contour and cuticles, through a gentle massage.
With these tips and treatments on how to have beautiful hands, you will see how it is easier for you to stop looking ugly hands. Here we hope we have helped you improve your appearance. Do not forget to always consult with experts about any treatment, apart from talking with them about the best remedies to have perfect hands.