The eyebrows are one of the parts of the face that attract the most attention. In addition, lately, they have become the focus because it has become fashionable to wear them thicker. Some women are already born with a good volume of eyebrows and only need to define them, while others, to follow these trends or their own preferences, need to increase the volume.
This process can be done with different products that are sold in stores and beauty centers, but there are also natural remedies and home tricks that help achieve this goal. Here we explain how to increase the volume of the eyebrows naturally so that you are more beautiful and follow fashion.
Foods to increase the volume of the eyebrows naturally
One of the best ways to increase the volume of the eyebrows naturally is to follow a balanced diet in which you cannot miss a series of foods. And it is that we must not forget that the eyebrows have hair and, as well as to have strong and healthy hair, what is eaten is key to their care. Therefore, everything that is good for the scalp is beneficial for the eyebrows and even the eyelashes.
- Vitamin A is essential to prevent hair loss. It is found, for example, in eggs, vegetables, olive oil or liver, among other foods.
- Vitamin Bis also related to hair growth. It is present in eggs, legumes, nuts and whole grains, as well as in beef and pork and poultry such as chicken. Brewer’s yeast is also rich in this vitamin.
- Vitamin C acts on collagen, which is present in hair. Therefore, oranges, kiwis, lemons, broccoli and spinach cannot be missing from your diet.
- Folic acid is important for the body because its deficiency is associated with baldness. In women it is common to have to take a supplement. Among the foods, the best options are whole grains and nuts.
- Iron is required for strong hair, in addition to acting on hair pigmentation. It is found in red meat and spinach.
- Zinc directly influences hair growth. Potatoes, asparagus, figs or celery are some of the foods that contain it.
- Magnesium ensures hair health. A good reason for you to have almonds.
- Omega 3 is an antioxidant. Therefore, add olive oil, oily fish, dark chocolate and basil to your shopping cart.
Also, do not forget to drink water so that the body is well hydrated. It is also essential for the hair and for the hair of the eyebrows because it makes it gain in strength.
Natural lotions to increase the volume of the eyebrows
Food, in addition to ingesting them to have a healthy diet, are also useful to make some lotions, oils or apply them directly to the affected area.
- Coconut oil, for example, is a good option because it helps speed up hair growth. Its application is very simple: you put it on the eyebrows and leave it on overnight.
- Milkalso helps hair grow. To achieve this benefit, you can soak a cotton swab in a little milk to spread it more easily on the eyebrows. In this case, it is also recommended to do it at night because the products work longer.
- The onionwill make the eyebrows thicker and more voluminous. To apply it, you just have to cut a small slice to put its juice on the hair with a cotton ball, taking care that it does not get into your eyes. After leaving it to act for an hour, it only remains to rinse with plenty of water.
Other tips and tricks to increase eyebrow volume naturally
In addition to the tricks that we have discussed to increase the volume of the eyebrows naturally, you can still follow another series of tips like these:
- Apply castor oil, which helps to make the eyebrows thicker. It is enough to put a small amount on them with your fingers and remove it with warm water in the morning when you get up.
- The aloe Vera, which is used as beauty, is also beneficial for eyebrows to accelerate the growth of hair. To apply it, you can cut a leaf from the plant and extract its gel, which is what you should apply on them.
- Giving a massage to the eyebrow area is equally useful because it stimulates blood circulation, which helps hair grow faster and also stronger and more vigorous. The massage can be done without any product or with a little olive oil.
- Finally, exfoliate the area of the eyebrows because this way the hair will grow faster by removing dead skin that are under them and cleaning the outermost part of the follicles.
These are tips and tricks on how to increase the volume of the eyebrows naturally that we give you so, that you get thicker. Anyway, never forget to consult with experts on the best way to have more volume in the eyebrows.