When Christmas comes, we want our entire home to be well decorated and, to achieve this, we must take into account all the details. The event is celebrated with a delicious dinner with friends and family, so the Christmas table must be well decorated. We can decorate it as we like, but here we suggest you make a decoration with natural ingredients. It is a Christmas tree with cucumber, an original idea and different from the ones you have chosen in previous years.
Steps to follow:
1. The first thing we are going to do is create the base of our Christmas tree, for this we are going to cut an apple in half and we are going to nail a brochette stick in the center.
2. You can choose to make the Christmas tree with cucumber or kiwi, after washing them, cut them into slices. The number of slices needed will depend on the size of the tree.
3. Place them on the brochette stick one on top of the other and arrange them as in the image to give it the shape of a Christmas tree.
4. Once ready, place the tip of a cucumber to create the top of the Christmas tree.
5. Next, decorate it as you like, you can add pieces of colorful fruits cut into squares on the plate where you place the base of the Christmas tree. You can also cut different shapes and place them on the slices with which you have made this ornament. Add a small piece of fruit to the tip to simulate the star that always decorates Christmas trees.
6. Another good idea to decorate this Christmas tree is to sprinkle grated coconut to simulate snow.
7. When you have finished it, you place it in the center of the table and ready to receive the guests!