Disposable materials like toilet paper rolls offer endless possibilities when it comes to crafting. Working with recyclable items is a good way to conserve the environment and can be used to teach the little ones the need to do so. In this article we explain step by step how to make flowers with toilet paper tubes that you can use to place in any room in your home.
Steps to follow:
1. The first thing you will have to do to make flowers with toilet paper rolls is to flatten the cardboard tube and draw lines on it, all of the same width, approximately 1 cm.
2. Next, cut the toilet paper tube along the lines drawn with the help of scissors.
3. You will need 5 cardboard strips to make each flower out of a toilet paper tube.
4. The next step will be to join the strips together with a little glue or glue. You just have to apply it on one of the sides.
5. Go pasting the different strips one on top of another and exert pressure on them so that they are well glued.
6. This is what your flower made with a toilet paper roll should look like now.
7. Glue the first and last strip so that it acquires a full flower shape; then press with your fingers so that it does not come loose.
8. You will want to shape the strips, rounding them to give them the shape of flower petals.
9. Once you have the flower formed, you must cut a piece of string or ribbon to be able to hang your flower where you like it the most.
10. Pass the thread through one of the petals of the flower and tie the ends. It should be noted that it can be used as a Christmas ornament for your tree or any other corner of your home
11. Finally, you just need to paint the petals with tempera paint of the color you like the most and place your flowers made with toilet paper tubes wherever you want.