If you are looking for new options to prepare chicken in a different and tasty way, how about dressing it with a delicious lemon sauce? The chicken lemon is a very simple recipe to make you can innovate in the kitchen and surprise everyone with a very rich dish and a very special touch of citrus. Do not miss the step by step of this article and you will see that with very few ingredients it is possible to make a lemon chicken that will be to die for.
Steps to follow:
1. The first thing you should do to start this lemon chicken recipe is to extract the chicken breasts in case you have bought a whole piece. If, on the other hand, you have already bought the filleted chicken, you just have to remove the skin and any possible remains of fat that it may have. Season the chicken fillets and reserve for later.
2. Next, you have to prepare the lemon sauce that will be used to season the chicken and give it that special flavor. First, peel and mince the garlic cloves and, when ready, fry them in a saucepan with a drizzle of olive oil over medium-low heat. Then add the glass of white wine, the teaspoon of flour so that it dissolves, the bay leaf and a pinch of salt; and lower the heat a little so that everything cooks slowly.
3. Now, all you have to do is add the lemon to make the sauce perfect. Use a juicer to extract all the juice from the lemon and strain it to remove all the pulp remains. Once ready, pour the lemon juice into the pot along with the rest of the ingredients and let it cook over low heat until you see that you get a slightly thick sauce.
4. Meanwhile, in a frying pan with a splash of olive oil, sauté the chicken fillets so that they brown for about 2 minutes on each side, taking special care not to burn them. Once done, put the chicken in the pot to finish cooking with the sauce for at least 10 more minutes. Thus, the chicken will absorb all the flavor of the prepared lemon sauce and the end result will be exquisite.
5. With these simple steps, you will have your lemon chicken prepared and you can serve it alone or with other ingredients such as a little salad or grilled vegetables. If you want the chicken to have even more flavor and a bitter touch, you can add the lemon peel that you have squeezed cut into pieces to the pot.